Send an Email
I answer only interesting, well-written emails. I don’t bother with questions that you
can answer for yourself by searching the site. I also make it a rule to ignore emails that are ungrammatical,
unpunctuated, improperly capitalized, excessively needy, or hysterical. Under absolutely no circumstances
will I talk to you on the phone, which shouldn’t need saying, but apparently does.
A couple of FYIs before you hit the email button
- Before you email, read the FAQ
- No, I am not willing to “share.” I am willing to trade.
If you want information from me, have information of value to give me in return.
- If you are asking about a specific person, I need to know the following:
- The person’s name
- The approximate dates of birth and death
- Where he/she lived.
- The name of a spouse or children
- Please do not include:
- How this person is related to you
- Information unrelated to your specific request